Radiant Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Since 3/26/11

PortalHomeLatest imagesShopServer BansRegisterFactionsApplySearchLog in
Sponsor
Sponsorship fee £20GBP / $30USD

Current Sponsors
ScourgeDL $210
Joelio $90
LemurFace $30
Samgie $30
SamNanners $30
Top posters
PureIndianTalent
New Zombar Vote_lcapNew Zombar Voting_barNew Zombar Vote_rcap 
Stybbe1
SoftOath
Wantedalive
PilzH33r
wailmer1
RaggedWorm
Wazabaza
iDisFatGuy
tahuv21

Share | 

New Zombar

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Do you think this is a good idea?
Extraordinarily good idea, yes!
New Zombar Vote_lcap29%New Zombar Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Yes
New Zombar Vote_lcap29%New Zombar Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Sort of, needs work.
New Zombar Vote_lcap14%New Zombar Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
No
 14% [ 1 ]
This idea sucks. Fix everything.
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Lemur
Lemur
Sponsor

New Zombar 25hfzi1

New Zombar Empty
PostSubject: New Zombar   New Zombar EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 8:23 pm

General Information

Hello everybody, me and Zebra are planning something huge. This plan pertains to making two separate towns, one above ground and one under. These towns will be semi-communist as sharing resources is important in building communities, however you don't have to participate in this as much if you do not with to. These towns or large cities are brought together by the fact that they have to form a sort of "Trade Bloc" which consists of resources found both above and below ground. The general idea of this is that they need each other to provide. The underground city needs wood, wool and other resources commonly found above ground where as the above ground city needs ores and minerals. We are hoping that this will help bring the cities together and give them more of a "bond". After all, they both will be in the same nation, combining the two in a way.

The Nation

The nation itself is not a town, nor is it a specific place. Rather it is the force that holds the two cities together, spanning outwards and vertically up and down. This is what marks the complete territory of the two cities. The nation is called New Zombar, a different name then the two cities.

Town Leaders

Currently, there is still one spot open for one of the town co-leader/mayor positions. Should you choose to apply for this spot (in the replies) you will be leading the underground city with Samgie, the other mayor. As of now, me (LemurFace) and TheZebra are leaders/mayors of above-ground city. For both cities it is still a possibility that there may be a city-council of sorts but it is not too clear right now.

Communist Factions

Within each city there will be different factions in which people share resources. This will discourage thievery and make it easier to find a thief if something is stolen. These factions or clans will consist of 4-6 people and can be considered a small community of their own, however still are full members of the under and above-ground communities individually. These groups can lock chests to each member of it.

Overton

Overton is the above-ground city, with me and Zebra as mayors. This city is in charge of all agricultural duties such as farming, wool-collecting and logging, and also providing these resources to the city of Underton (the underground city). Overton may also seize the use of skeleton spawners in order to supply themselves and Underton with bonemeal, as it is an important tool in agriculture.

Underton

Underton is the underground city, with Samgie as mayor. Currently there is one spot open for the co-mayor position in Underton. This city is in charge of mining, underground expeditions and supplying Overton with precious minerals of all kinds (this included diamonds).

Questions?

If you have any questions, comments or concerns please post a comment with the subject of your concern in the title. If you would like to apply for the spot of co-mayor in Underton please also post a comment with that subject in the title. Thanks for reading our post.
Back to top Go down
http://Google.com

tottenham4696

New Zombar Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Zombar   New Zombar EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:57 pm

I think this is a great idea and i was just wondering if i could help build some of the buildings that are going to be in this town!
i consider myself a good builder and could send you my world save of the challenge map i am making!
thanks
Dan
Back to top Go down
TheZebra
TheZebra

New Zombar Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Zombar   New Zombar EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 10:35 pm

Thanks a lot for the offer tottenham!

I would have no problem having you help with construction, granted me and Lemur have a short discussion with you. If you were willing to help major construction of the city, perhaps you would also be willing to apply for our missing position in Underton. This position is open to anyone and is kind of a co-leader job; This position is given only to people we know well, and trust.

My final question would be, after the construction of these cities, which city would you join (if you planned to)?
Back to top Go down

tottenham4696

New Zombar Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Zombar   New Zombar EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 4:36 pm

I would like to join the above ground place, and i will help out as much as i can.
i also dont mind when you want to speak to me but i wont be on the server until it has been updated to the 1.5 update!
thanks
Dan
Back to top Go down
Lemur
Lemur
Sponsor

New Zombar 25hfzi1

New Zombar Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Zombar   New Zombar EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 10:19 pm

Sounds great, Tottenham. We were beginning to despair that everybody was only going to join Underton, haha. But anyway, when the server is upgraded we'll talk and would love to have you in Overton, maybe even with the position of head builder.
Back to top Go down
http://Google.com

tottenham4696

New Zombar Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Zombar   New Zombar EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 4:12 pm

Thanks!
i also would love that position!
Not sure if you have ever heard of COD4nub, but i was friends with him and i was head builder on his server for a few months before i sold my old computer to get some money for a new one :')
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

New Zombar Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Zombar   New Zombar Empty

Back to top Go down

New Zombar

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Radiant Gaming :: Minecraft Division :: Factions/Towns :: List of Factions-
Jump to: