Radiant Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Since 3/26/11

PortalHomeLatest imagesShopServer BansRegisterFactionsApplySearchLog in
Sponsor
Sponsorship fee £20GBP / $30USD

Current Sponsors
ScourgeDL $210
Joelio $90
LemurFace $30
Samgie $30
SamNanners $30
Top posters
PureIndianTalent
Healncrush's Membership Application Vote_lcapHealncrush's Membership Application Voting_barHealncrush's Membership Application Vote_rcap 
Stybbe1
Healncrush's Membership Application Vote_lcapHealncrush's Membership Application Voting_barHealncrush's Membership Application Vote_rcap 
SoftOath
Wantedalive
PilzH33r
wailmer1
RaggedWorm
Wazabaza
iDisFatGuy
tahuv21

Share | 

Healncrush's Membership Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Healncrush

Healncrush's Membership Application Empty
PostSubject: Healncrush's Membership Application   Healncrush's Membership Application EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:51 pm

Minecraft Username:[Healncrush
Timezone:-5 EST
Minecraft Experience:I have been playing Minecraft for about 6 months now. I am pretty good at building things and with use of plugins have created huge structures
Average time per day:2-5 hours weekdays; 2-15 hours weekends
Previous Servers: (Why did you leave?)I have only been loyal to one server in my past which was Last Resort Gaming. The server unfortunately has shutdown leaving me bored. In that server, after the restart of the world, it started to go downhill very fast. I am looking for a new fresh start on a server to get to help other players.
Back to top Go down
PureIndianTalent
PureIndianTalent
Founder

Healncrush's Membership Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Healncrush's Membership Application   Healncrush's Membership Application EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 9:53 pm

Thank you, Accepted.
Back to top Go down
http://www.radiantgaming.com

Healncrush's Membership Application

View previous topic View next topic Back to top