Radiant Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Since 3/26/11

PortalHomeLatest imagesShopServer BansRegisterFactionsApplySearchLog in
Sponsor
Sponsorship fee £20GBP / $30USD

Current Sponsors
ScourgeDL $210
Joelio $90
LemurFace $30
Samgie $30
SamNanners $30
Top posters
PureIndianTalent
Tonys applicashun Vote_lcapTonys applicashun Voting_barTonys applicashun Vote_rcap 
Stybbe1
Tonys applicashun Vote_lcapTonys applicashun Voting_barTonys applicashun Vote_rcap 
SoftOath
Wantedalive
PilzH33r
wailmer1
RaggedWorm
Wazabaza
iDisFatGuy
tahuv21

Share | 

Tonys applicashun

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

hiimtony

Tonys applicashun Empty
PostSubject: Tonys applicashun   Tonys applicashun EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 10:20 pm

Minecraft Username: Hiimtony
When are you available?: Whenever im not in class/ doing hw.
Timezone (GMT): GMT -8
Why should you get this position?: I'm really good at being a Moderator for games. I used to Moderate MC for LRG and was also the CSS Admin for LRG. I've been a mod for countless other games as well so I have quite a bit of experience under my belt (im not wearing one though). I'd like to think that I'm a fair person when it comes to problems and whatnot. And I dont abuse powers that im given! Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stybbe1
Stybbe1
Founder

Tonys applicashun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tonys applicashun   Tonys applicashun EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 10:40 pm

We've reviewed this and are happy to take you back as a moderator. Accepted.
Back to top Go down
http://www.RadiantGaming.com

Tonys applicashun

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Radiant Gaming :: Minecraft Division :: Applications :: Moderator Applications-
Jump to: