Since 3/26/11
 
PortalHomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsShopServer BansRegisterFactionsApplySearchLog in
Sponsor
Sponsorship fee £20GBP / $30USD

Current Sponsors
ScourgeDL $210
Joelio $90
LemurFace $30
Samgie $30
SamNanners $30
Top posters
PureIndianTalent
 
Stybbe1
 
SoftOath
 
Wantedalive
 
PilzH33r
 
wailmer1
 
RaggedWorm
 
Wazabaza
 
iDisFatGuy
 
tahuv21
 

Share | 
 

 New Server / Donations

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
avatar
Stybbe1
Founder

Posts : 89
Join date : 2011-03-26
Location : Britain

PostSubject: New Server / Donations   Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:14 pm

Hey guys. This announcement is is just to say we know you're all sick of the down-time, and there's nothing we can do about it at all. But, we have found a dedicated 24 Gigabyte server for the same price. This would allow us to either have a 300 slot server, or a slightly smaller one with a CSS, Gmod and other game servers on it. The problem with this is it has a 200 dollar set up fee, which we cannot afford. We're rather stuck here guys, and as horrible as it sounds we really need the donations now to be able to get the server up and running before their easter sale ends. Once again, sorry about the down-time. We're trying to scrape together the money to get the more reliable server up.
Thanks for reading - Stybbe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.RadiantGaming.com
avatar
simondelang
MC Moderator

Posts : 8
Join date : 2011-03-30
Age : 25
Location : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: New Server / Donations   Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:38 pm

I don't think we would need a 300 slot server. When we ever get over 100 users online, then we could think about raising the player cap. Running servers for other games is a good idea! =]

Just a question, is this offer like: rent now and get 50% off for the next months or is the actual price we will ever have to pay the same as it is now for the current server?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
Stybbe1
Founder

Posts : 89
Join date : 2011-03-26
Location : Britain

PostSubject: Re: New Server / Donations   Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:41 pm

simondelang wrote:
I don't think we would need a 300 slot server. When we ever get over 100 users online, then we could think about raising the player cap. Running servers for other games is a good idea! =]

Just a question, is this offer like: rent now and get 50% off for the next months or is the actual price we will ever have to pay the same as it is now for the current server?

The price will permanently set at 160 USD / month-ish. Which is the price of the current server, but the set-up cost is halved during the easter sale. Which ends at the end of tomorrow. We were planning on keeping the server at 100 player cap, and increasing it when necessary, which would keep the RAM usage at 8. leaving us 14 Gigabyte's for a different games server, for instant a very nice CSS server would take up a maximum of 3. The potential is pretty endless. Trying to get the money together for the set-up cost is our problem.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.RadiantGaming.com
avatar
PureIndianTalent
Founder

Posts : 107
Join date : 2011-03-26
Location : Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: New Server / Donations   Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:43 pm

Stybbe1 wrote:
simondelang wrote:
I don't think we would need a 300 slot server. When we ever get over 100 users online, then we could think about raising the player cap. Running servers for other games is a good idea! =]

Just a question, is this offer like: rent now and get 50% off for the next months or is the actual price we will ever have to pay the same as it is now for the current server?

The price will permanently set at 160 USD / month-ish. Which is the price of the current server, but the set-up cost is halved during the easter sale. Which ends at the end of tomorrow. We were planning on keeping the server at 100 player cap, and increasing it when necessary, which would keep the RAM usage at 8. leaving us 14 Gigabyte's for a different games server, for instant a very nice CSS server would take up a maximum of 3. The potential is pretty endless. Trying to get the money together for the set-up cost is our problem.


Along with Gmod servers, and all the other games our community desires.

_________________
This is my signature.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.radiantgaming.com
avatar
wailmer1
MC Moderator

Posts : 31
Join date : 2011-04-05
Age : 23
Location : Pennsylvania

PostSubject: Re: New Server / Donations   Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:55 pm

I would like to donate but i cant right now lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
avatar
Lemur
Sponsor


Posts : 6
Join date : 2011-04-11
Age : 20
Location : Wisconsin

PostSubject: Extreme Win   Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:15 pm

This sounds epic, especially the fact that there might be able to be a Gmod server. I would love that. :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Google.com
avatar
Stybbe1
Founder

Posts : 89
Join date : 2011-03-26
Location : Britain

PostSubject: Re: New Server / Donations   Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:52 pm

Lemur wrote:
This sounds epic, especially the fact that there might be able to be a Gmod server. I would love that. :3

It does sound epic, although we're really struggling to get the money together. Each of us is selling some items to see how far we can get. We really need your support though guys Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.RadiantGaming.com

PilzH33r
MC Moderator

Posts : 33
Join date : 2011-03-31

PostSubject: Re: New Server / Donations   Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:15 am

Stybbe1 wrote:


It does sound epic, although we're really struggling to get the money together. Each of us is selling some items to see how far we can get. We really need your support though guys Smile


You can have my support if you want, but sadly that's worth diddly squat these days...


I need a jerb.

dey tuk or jerbs
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sponsored content



PostSubject: Re: New Server / Donations   

Back to top Go down
 

New Server / Donations

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

 Similar topics

-
» No server response
» New online chess server, www.easychess.com
» Chess-Tournament-Results-Server
» FICS - Free Internet Chess Server
» No server response
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Radiant Gaming :: Announcements and Events :: Announcements-
Jump to: