Radiant Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Since 3/26/11

PortalHomeLatest imagesShopServer BansRegisterFactionsApplySearchLog in
Sponsor
Sponsorship fee £20GBP / $30USD

Current Sponsors
ScourgeDL $210
Joelio $90
LemurFace $30
Samgie $30
SamNanners $30
Top posters
PureIndianTalent
Watch out for landmines! Vote_lcapWatch out for landmines! Voting_barWatch out for landmines! Vote_rcap 
Stybbe1
Watch out for landmines! Vote_lcapWatch out for landmines! Voting_barWatch out for landmines! Vote_rcap 
SoftOath
Wantedalive
PilzH33r
wailmer1
RaggedWorm
Wazabaza
iDisFatGuy
tahuv21

Share | 

Watch out for landmines!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PilzH33r
MC Moderator

Watch out for landmines! Empty
PostSubject: Watch out for landmines!   Watch out for landmines! EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 7:20 am

someone on youtube discovered that if you dig a hole 2 deep and pop in some tnt and a pressure plate on top, it will fill with snow and look COMPLETELY NORMAL. If you step on it you'll fall through and activate the tnt. Be careful, and remember:

Don't feed the yao guai!

(any idea what the legality of such death traps are?)
Back to top Go down

Wantedalive
MC Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Watch out for landmines!   Watch out for landmines! EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 7:34 am

When we go public I dont think that is against the rules.
Back to top Go down

PilzH33r
MC Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Watch out for landmines!   Watch out for landmines! EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 1:17 am

Wantedalive wrote:
When we go public I dont think that is against the rules.

I hope not...maybe one day I'll grab my pickaxe and shovel, and go around spreading traps like johnny appleseed.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watch out for landmines!   Watch out for landmines! Empty

Back to top Go down

Watch out for landmines!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Radiant Gaming :: Minecraft Division :: General-
Jump to: