Radiant Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Since 3/26/11

PortalHomeLatest imagesShopServer BansRegisterFactionsApplySearchLog in
Sponsor
Sponsorship fee £20GBP / $30USD

Current Sponsors
ScourgeDL $210
Joelio $90
LemurFace $30
Samgie $30
SamNanners $30
Top posters
PureIndianTalent
Moderator abuse [PilZh33r] Vote_lcapModerator abuse [PilZh33r] Voting_barModerator abuse [PilZh33r] Vote_rcap 
Stybbe1
Moderator abuse [PilZh33r] Vote_lcapModerator abuse [PilZh33r] Voting_barModerator abuse [PilZh33r] Vote_rcap 
SoftOath
Wantedalive
PilzH33r
wailmer1
RaggedWorm
Wazabaza
iDisFatGuy
tahuv21

Share | 

Moderator abuse [PilZh33r]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
VILLEWOTE
VILLEWOTE

Moderator abuse [PilZh33r] Empty
PostSubject: Moderator abuse [PilZh33r]   Moderator abuse [PilZh33r] EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 3:47 pm

Yep. So I was playing in the server with my mate Varusteleka. When PilZh33r spammed about 3 lines with caps in chat. Then Varusteleka told him that it isn't allowed to spam with caps. I said the same thing. He answered with "..." and nodeathtoall start whining about my name. Then Varu said about the caps again, and PilZh33r kicked him with no reason, giving only reason "because <3"

I don't think our server needs moderators, who don't follow the rules.

Here's pic: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img269/8444/20110416002934.png
Back to top Go down

Wantedalive
MC Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Moderator abuse [PilZh33r]   Moderator abuse [PilZh33r] EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 5:01 pm

Do you have a screenshot of what he said in caps?
Back to top Go down

Varusteleka

PostSubject: Re: Moderator abuse [PilZh33r]   Moderator abuse [PilZh33r] EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 5:48 pm

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/minecraft3q.png/

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/minecraft2h.png/

In my opinion admins/moderators and maybe sponsors should follow the server rules and BEHAVE. I suggest that the admins and high ranked people consider the behavior of moderators and other people also, especially the persons who are applying for moderator/admin!
Back to top Go down

Wantedalive
MC Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Moderator abuse [PilZh33r]   Moderator abuse [PilZh33r] EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 6:52 pm

Everybody are expected to follow the rules. Even admins. moderator and sponsors.

In my personal opinion I think the no caps rule is a little bit stiff. occasional single words or phrases in caps are okay in my opinion. But I agree that he broke the rules, so we will figure out what to do.
Back to top Go down
Stybbe1
Stybbe1
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Moderator abuse [PilZh33r]   Moderator abuse [PilZh33r] EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 8:00 pm

This is being reviewed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.RadiantGaming.com

Wazabaza
MC Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Moderator abuse [PilZh33r]   Moderator abuse [PilZh33r] EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 10:39 pm

I agree with Wanted about the caps. Using caps is one thing but abusing it is another. If someone is raging with caps it shouldnt be allowed but if someone is says yay or boom or anything to do with an onomatopoeia it should be considered ok. Anger or spam should not be tolerated though.

I dont really know what to say to the actual subject tho. That is in their hands.
Back to top Go down

dead4sure

PostSubject: Re: Moderator abuse [PilZh33r]   Moderator abuse [PilZh33r] EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 8:18 pm

someone might aswell just make a mod that disables any use of capital letters! would be much easier...
Back to top Go down
Stybbe1
Stybbe1
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Moderator abuse [PilZh33r]   Moderator abuse [PilZh33r] EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 8:22 pm

dead4sure wrote:
someone might aswell just make a mod that disables any use of capital letters! would be much easier...

Caps isn't the problem here, it's a moderator abusing his kick power.
Back to top Go down
Stybbe1
Stybbe1
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Moderator abuse [PilZh33r]   Moderator abuse [PilZh33r] EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 8:31 pm

This has been reviewed and indeed PilZh33r has been abusing his powers, but we're human. We all make mistakes. Pil has been given a warning and next slip-up will lead to a demotion.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moderator abuse [PilZh33r]   Moderator abuse [PilZh33r] Empty

Back to top Go down

Moderator abuse [PilZh33r]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top