Radiant Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Since 3/26/11

PortalHomeLatest imagesShopServer BansRegisterFactionsApplySearchLog in
Sponsor
Sponsorship fee £20GBP / $30USD

Current Sponsors
ScourgeDL $210
Joelio $90
LemurFace $30
Samgie $30
SamNanners $30
Top posters
PureIndianTalent
Pokemon Online Role Players Vote_lcapPokemon Online Role Players Voting_barPokemon Online Role Players Vote_rcap 
Stybbe1
Pokemon Online Role Players Vote_lcapPokemon Online Role Players Voting_barPokemon Online Role Players Vote_rcap 
SoftOath
Wantedalive
PilzH33r
wailmer1
RaggedWorm
Wazabaza
iDisFatGuy
tahuv21

Share | 

Pokemon Online Role Players

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Negiz
Negiz

Pokemon Online Role Players Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Online Role Players   Pokemon Online Role Players EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 11:55 pm

I don't know If any of them are on this forum but Esk was on the PO server and some guys on their were role playing and had low level Pokemon and because of it and they challenged him and he had LV.100 like most people and won and called him a hacker and they then said they made the server can anyone clarify or deny this?
Back to top Go down
wailmer1
wailmer1
MC Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Online Role Players   Pokemon Online Role Players EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 11:59 pm

What are you talking about?
Back to top Go down
SoftOath
SoftOath
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Online Role Players   Pokemon Online Role Players EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 1:23 am

Yeah I saw this...that really confused me and they complained when I challenged them. So I don't really know.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Online Role Players   Pokemon Online Role Players Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Online Role Players

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Radiant Gaming :: Minecraft Division :: Suggestions and Complaints-
Jump to: