Radiant Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Since 3/26/11

PortalHomeLatest imagesShopServer BansRegisterFactionsApplySearchLog in
Sponsor
Sponsorship fee £20GBP / $30USD

Current Sponsors
ScourgeDL $210
Joelio $90
LemurFace $30
Samgie $30
SamNanners $30
Top posters
PureIndianTalent
iDisFatGuy's Application  Vote_lcapiDisFatGuy's Application  Voting_bariDisFatGuy's Application  Vote_rcap 
Stybbe1
iDisFatGuy's Application  Vote_lcapiDisFatGuy's Application  Voting_bariDisFatGuy's Application  Vote_rcap 
SoftOath
Wantedalive
PilzH33r
wailmer1
RaggedWorm
Wazabaza
iDisFatGuy
tahuv21

Share | 

iDisFatGuy's Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

iDisFatGuy
MC Moderator

iDisFatGuy's Application  Empty
PostSubject: iDisFatGuy's Application    iDisFatGuy's Application  EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 7:49 pm

Minecraft Username: iDisFatGuy
When are you available? I play on Radiant Gaming just about every day after school till i fell like getting off and going to bed
Time zone (GMT): Eastern Standard Time (EST)
Why should you get this position? I believe that i should get this position because i love to help out the community and solve problems with gamers. I know what you’re probably thinking is that i get into arguments and you have seen them. well recently i have not really getting into arguments and i learned that the best way is to get out of the conversation other than just trying to make myself look the best by making the other person mad a just making it a big deal. And last i have an interest in learning about how the server works and how to make it run smoothly and i will be able to learn a skill to help out the community and make the gaming experience as fun as possible. Thank you for reviewing my application!
Back to top Go down
SoftOath
SoftOath
Founder

PostSubject: Re: iDisFatGuy's Application    iDisFatGuy's Application  EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 7:50 pm

We've reviewed your application and based upon your fantastic changes and remarkable growth as a problem solver and aid to the server, I'm proud to say we have decided to accept you.

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Stybbe1
Stybbe1
Founder

PostSubject: Re: iDisFatGuy's Application    iDisFatGuy's Application  EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 9:40 pm

SoftOath wrote:
We've reviewed your application and based upon your fantastic changes and remarkable growth as a problem solver and aids spreader of the server, I'm proud to say we have decided to accept you after we isolate your disease and sterilize your genitals.

Accepted

Sorry, I saw a typo here that I felt I should fix.
Back to top Go down
http://www.RadiantGaming.com

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: iDisFatGuy's Application    iDisFatGuy's Application  Empty

Back to top Go down

iDisFatGuy's Application

View previous topic View next topic Back to top