Radiant Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Since 3/26/11

PortalHomeLatest imagesShopServer BansRegisterFactionsApplySearchLog in
Sponsor
Sponsorship fee £20GBP / $30USD

Current Sponsors
ScourgeDL $210
Joelio $90
LemurFace $30
Samgie $30
SamNanners $30
Top posters
PureIndianTalent
Hoi I'm Carlos/Hullaboo :P Vote_lcapHoi I'm Carlos/Hullaboo :P Voting_barHoi I'm Carlos/Hullaboo :P Vote_rcap 
Stybbe1
Hoi I'm Carlos/Hullaboo :P Vote_lcapHoi I'm Carlos/Hullaboo :P Voting_barHoi I'm Carlos/Hullaboo :P Vote_rcap 
SoftOath
Wantedalive
PilzH33r
wailmer1
RaggedWorm
Wazabaza
iDisFatGuy
tahuv21

Share | 

Hoi I'm Carlos/Hullaboo :P

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hullaboo
Hullaboo
MC Moderator

Hoi I'm Carlos/Hullaboo :P Empty
PostSubject: Hoi I'm Carlos/Hullaboo :P   Hoi I'm Carlos/Hullaboo :P EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 3:00 pm

Seeing as though everyone else has done this and I plan to spend a fair bit of time on this server, I have decided to introduce myself. Well... More?

Anyway, I'm Carlos/Hullaboo.

I'm 17 almost 18 in less than a month (Y), horar. I feel so old compared to most of all you other guys. xD, just saying...

I like Lego... I'm a pretty shit builder, I play Garry's Mod... Which I'm also shit at building on, but! I am a Moderator on a server called ELNO, you should check it out. A nice little build server. Razz

I'm not usually a twat but if I am, sorry.Razz I like to have fun and I've had Minecraft since Alpha. It just keeps getting better and better. I'm pretty damn sure you'll all agree with me. I try to be friendly and I like to help people. So if you need help, just ask. Smile

Oh yeah, I'm also fat and sit on my computer day in and day out... Because I have no life, sadly you can't buy them... Which sucks but yeah...

Anyway! I'm keeping you long enough. I hope I introduced myself well enough xD. If you're still reading this, kudos to you my good Sir.

Hullaboo x ;-)
Back to top Go down

Malkierian
Developer
Developer

PostSubject: Re: Hoi I'm Carlos/Hullaboo :P   Hoi I'm Carlos/Hullaboo :P EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 1:42 am

Hahaha, don't worry, you're not old. There are a couple of us that are in our twenties (22.5, in my case) in this community.
Back to top Go down
PureIndianTalent
PureIndianTalent
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Hoi I'm Carlos/Hullaboo :P   Hoi I'm Carlos/Hullaboo :P EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 1:45 am

Bonjour Hullolololololololool.
Back to top Go down
http://www.radiantgaming.com

RaggedWorm

PostSubject: Re: Hoi I'm Carlos/Hullaboo :P   Hoi I'm Carlos/Hullaboo :P EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 3:22 am

Hullaboo, If you think you feel old here, try being 32.
Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hoi I'm Carlos/Hullaboo :P   Hoi I'm Carlos/Hullaboo :P Empty

Back to top Go down

Hoi I'm Carlos/Hullaboo :P

View previous topic View next topic Back to top